Friday 27 December 2013

More mining results in...another army!

I had purchased my Khmer and Cham DBA army on eBay some years ago and to date, have not gamed with it.  In checking its composition against the DBA 2.2 army list, I found that I am down two archers - the painter of the army fielded two elements of three bow, instead of the required two elements of four bow.  For gaming purposes there is no adverse impact, just annoying!

I find myself in two minds, should I run the Cham on day two of Cancon, with the artillery element instead of the blades or run a Fanatic Berber army which I found in the lead mountain?

1 comment:

  1. I would go with the Fanatic Berber, this army has speed ,Cv,Camels and Lh push forward and harass/attack your opponents flanks. Berber infantry hold center.

    ReplyDelete